Answer: Here are a few highlights that make U.S. Flash different from everyone else.
1) 100% American owned and operated. We understand American business expectations.
2) We only sell flash drives. Our volume means better price – bottom line.
3) We offer 100’s of industry specific themed flash drives.
4) We ship out in 7-10 days, about a week quicker than most suppliers.
5) We offer many price catagories with easy to sell pricing collateral available upon request .
6) We offer a lifetime warranty vs. a 2 year warranty with most suppliers.
7) Never Get An Automated Voice Again. We have highly trained national account managers ready to assist you.
8) We specialize in tuff projects. Custom packaging, inserts, shrink wrap, we got you covered.
9) We have advanced software upload packages available to take your client to the next level.
10) We want to help you grow your business, ask about our in office visits & custom price sheets.
Answer: Flash memory is traded as a commodity which can cause pricing to fluctuate daily. To make pricing easier for our customers, we update pricing every Monday morning. Your quote is good for the remainder of the week until the following Monday. Mid week pricing updated may be warranted.
Answer: We offer in-stock dummy samples for free. If you would like a working sample EQP pricing on the styles and capacity will be required. We require a FED EX number to ship the samples to you. Non stock samples may be special ordered at a nominal fee.
Answer: Each flash drive order includes 3 color imprints, a specific upload amount, and free PMS print matching. Any additional imprints, imprint process, and PMS case matching may include additional cost and set ups. Virtual proofs are always free at any time.
Answer: Our factories are RoHS, FCC, CE, and ISO certified. We only purchase A Grade / Tier 1 memory units all backed by a lifetime warranty. We visit our factories two times a year to insure product quality and strengthen our relationships.
Answer: We are committed to helping you understand and sell flash drives. Contact one of our drive specialists and let them go to work for you. We offer weekly pricing emails, custom coded customer friendly price sheets, Quick free mock ups, 100’s of industry specific themed flash drives, and in-shop product demonstration for our local distributors.
Answer: Upon receipt of your order, you have 72 hours to inspect the drives and notify us of any variances. If there is any variance contact us immediately. After 72 hours you agree the drives, logo and upload are working as specified on the purchase order.